Treatments for Food Intolerance
It’s important to know that finding out which foods are causing your particular set of symptoms can be simple for some people and a little more of a challenge for others. The reason for this is that it entirely dependent on what their symptoms are, how quickly the symptoms show up and which food is causing the problem. Fortunately, there are ways to get to understand more and there are several avenues available for anyone wishing to do so.
1. The Food Intolerance Starter Kit for Home Use - The Food Detective
The Food Detective tests for 59 commonly eaten foods and is perfect for those of you who want to identify which foods you are most likely to be intolerant to. And the great thing is, it is a self-diagnosing kit which can be done in the comfort of your own home.
2. The FoodPrint® Series
- FoodPrint® 40 – An analysis of 40 of the most commonly eaten foods.
- FoodPrint® 60 – An analysis of those foods in the FoodPrint® 40 + a further 20 foods.
- FoodPrint® 120 – An analysis of those foods in the FoodPrint® 60 + a further 60 foods.
- FoodPrint® 200+ – An analysis of those foods in the FoodPrint® 120+ a further 80 foods, this is the most comprehensive test available.
3. Food Elimination and Introduction Process
This process as explained earlier is a good first start in beginning to understand more. It can be done with or without the help of a qualified nutritionist as long as you are disciplined enough to stick to the programme. Download our Free Weekly Meal Planner Now to help you with this process. If you would like the help of a qualified nutritionist, then please feel free to book 1 or 3 consecutive consultations with our nutritionist here.
Click on the image on the right to download your weekly meal planner.
4. Book an Appointment with a Fully Qualified Nutritionist
This will help you on the road to working out what foods work for you and which don’t and all this with a guided helping hand from a fully Qualified Nutritionist. A Nutritionist can help you identify the food triggers that set off your symptoms and encourage a more sensible plan on how to make some genuine lifestyle changes that can make a difference, book your Nutritionist Consultation here.
Some of the benefits of having a Nutritional Consultation include helping to identify the root causes of underlying food intolerances or gut related issues and treating them.
These are the options we believe can help you on your way to really beginning to identify your food intolerance and help you back on the road to delivery. If you have any questions about any of the above options, drop us a line at: email@example.com