Food Intolerance for Meat and Fish Eaters
How Common is Food Intolerance?
Food Intolerance is very common in the UK with allergy UK stating as many as 1% of all adults and 5-9% of children in the UK are affected. Food intolerance is not caused by the immune system but instead symptoms can be delayed for a number of hours. Intolerance to several food groups is not uncommon.
Food Intolerance can be a real issue for people particularly in relation to the impact on daily living and certainly for those suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Skin Rashes
- Aching Joints
- Weight Problems
- Psychological disorders e.g. depression, behavioural difficulties
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis.
* Please do seek a medical consultation if you feel you have something more serious so as to ensure you eliminate those.
Introducing the FoodPrint® Series – the most advanced and comprehensive test offered for identifying food specific IgG antibodies to the foods we consume.
Why choose the FoodPrint® Series?
- Laboratory test
- Detects food igG antibodies
- Everyday foods tested
- Finger-prick blood samples
- Personalised test report
- Dietary support guidebook
PLUS as an Added Bonus: We understand that your daily intake of the type of food you consume is different from everyone else’s so take a look at our table which shows you exactly which tests cover which foods. That way you go at least some way to testing what you specifically might require.
The FoodPrint® Series comes in:
*Important: Please note each test covers an additional specific food range. So for example FoodPrint® 40 may cover all red meats, whereas the higher up the test ladder you go the FoodPrint® 60 will cover red meats and chicken until you get to our most comprehensive package the FoodPrint® 200+ which covers over 200 foods that you may eat. This if course will give you the most overall insight into your health dynamics and which foods you are potentially intolerant to.
We advise taking a look at the table below to see which foods you consume more regularly and then choosing the test that reflects this most appropriately.
How Does it Work?
CNS FoodPrint® is a CNS precision based testing laboratory service aimed at identifying problem foods. FoodPrint® detects and quantifies IgG antibodies to the protein to various foods dependant on which package you select.
- The FoodPrint® testing is done using a pin prick blood sample which can be collected at home.
- Once you have ordered the test, a sample kit will be sent to you within the next 5 working days.
- Once received, do your test at home following the instructions in the pack and send back your results in the pre-paid envelope provided.
- Wait 12 days approximately for the analysis at which point you will then get notification that your results are ready.
- Once your test results are ready, you will have 2 options:
- If you booked an appointment with a Nutritional Consultant, she will call you to arrange a convenient time to take you through your results. This will help you analyse your results and will give you the best advice going forward to make changes to your lifestyle.
- If you decided not to book an appointment with a Nutritional Consultant, your results will be forwarded to you once received by our team.
Receive a fully personalised colour coded report + Patient Guidebook when you purchase any test with us. The guidebook will cover the following:
- Understanding food intolerance
- Interpreting your test results
- Important points
- Planning your diet
- Monitoring your symptoms
- How to avoid dairy
- How to avoid eggs
- How to avoid wheat
- How to avoid gluten
- How to avoid yeast.
If you are ready to make a difference to your life and to get to the roots of your food intolerance, test yourself today and find out which foods you are intolerant to.
>> Click on the images below to find out more about each test.
Opt for a healthier lifestyle today, find out which foods you are intolerant to and take the first steps to a happier, trouble free, energy enriching life.