Food Intolerance for Vegetarians and Vegans
Finally a way to understand what food types your body reacts to and the degree you are reacting to it and all this specifically designed for Vegetarians or Vegans.
Today we would like to introduce the FoodPrint® Vegetarian and the FoodPrint® Vegan, advanced and comprehensive tests offered for identifying food specific IgG antibodies to vegetarian and vegan foods that are consumed.
Who are the FoodPrint® tests for?
Anyone suffering from the following symptoms:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Skin Rashes
- Aching Joints
- Weight Problems
* Please do seek a medical consultation if you feel you have something more serious so as to ensure you eliminate those.
PLUS as an Added Bonus: We understand that your vegetarian or vegan daily intake of the type of food you consume is different from everyone else’s so take a look at our table below which shows you exactly which tests cover which foods. In this you will be able to see the foods included in the Vegetarian Test and the ones included in the Vegan Test.
Why Choose the Vegetarian or Vegan FoodPrint® Series?
- Laboratory test
- Detects food igG antibodies
- Everyday vegan foods tested
- Finger-prick blood samples
- Personalised test report
- Dietary support guidebook.
How Does it Work?
CNS FoodPrint® is a CNS precision based testing laboratory service aimed at identifying problem foods. FoodPrint® detects and quantifies IgG antibodies to the protein to various foods dependant on which package you select.
- The FoodPrint® testing is done using a pin prick blood sample which can be collected at home.
- Once you have ordered the test, a sample kit will be sent to you within the next 5 working days.
- Once received, do your test at home following the instructions in the pack and send back your results in the pre-paid envelope provided.
- Wait 12 days approximately for the analysis at which point you will then get notification that your results are ready.
- Once your test results are ready, you will have 2 options:
- If you booked an appointment with a Nutritional Consultant, she will call you to arrange a convenient time to take you through your results. This will help you analyse your results and will give you the best advice going forward to make changes to your lifestyle.
- If you decided not to book an appointment with a Nutritional Consultant, your results will be forwarded to you once received by our team.
Receive a fully personalised colour coded report + Patient Guidebook when you purchase any test with us. The guidebook will cover the following:
- Understanding food intolerance
- Interpreting your test results
- Important points
- Planning your diet
- Monitoring your symptoms
- How to avoid dairy
- How to avoid eggs
- How to avoid wheat
- How to avoid gluten
- How to avoid yeast.
If you are ready to make a difference to your life and to get to the roots of your food intolerance, test yourself today and find out which foods you are intolerant to.
>> Click on the images below to find out more about each test.